They always say that the first step in overcoming a problem is admitting you have one. Well, I AM A LIST MAKER. And nothing makes me feel like I have accomplished something like when I can cross it off a list. So – I’m going to try a little experiment with theCreativeCollage and see if I can stay on track and get things around here done!
I’m going to make a list and as I finish the projects I hope to cross off the task and add a link to the post. I’m going to cheat a little and add a few projects that we have already completed – just to make me feel better!
Redo Master Bedroom including the following…
Paint Closet paneling white Paint and Install Towers and Bars in Master Bedroom Closet Paint Master Bedroom Make Closet Curtains and Hanging Apparatus
- Large floor mirror
- Build surrounds to replace dressers creating the look of built ins
- Make curtains, Bedspread, Bed skirt and Pillows to Match Master Bedroom
Organize the Sewing Room including the following…
- Organize cupboard above the piano
- Organize yarn and add curtain to hide
- Organize cake boards
Organize Cupboard– eventually add trim and paint
- Stencil Closet Walls
Purge the Basement
Make Some Kitchen Updates
- Take out upper cabinets above peninsula
- Update Microwave Shelf
- Paint the Island and the Rolling Bench
- Finish B2’s quilt
- Add cube shelving for storage
This is definitely not the complete list, but this should get me going on some stuff!